Thursday, May 07, 2009

Things I Love Thursday


- Good mail days: An awesome doggy postcard from Susie/BoyGirlParty and two wonderful, beautiful, amazing prints from My Folk Lover.
- Getting paid to make art: I had a huge commission this week and I can't wait to show it off!
- Reading French Milk by Lucy Knisley. Yes!
- Little Big Planet: A game that's easy on the eyes and can be played by the whole family. I bet if we let her, Mazzy would play it all day long. And y'know, I think I would too.
- Toms Shoes: I finally ordered my first pair last week. They came the very next day and I'm in love with them. I'm glad I ordered a half size up, since they were a little snug.

Things I should blog about:
- School
- Recent Concerts
- Window Paintings
- Etc.

Things I Love Thursday? Yeah, inspired by Gala Darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...