Monday, March 30, 2009

Out Like a Lamb

68730004

Here's a photo from the March 1st's snowstorm. February 28th was full of tornadoes and 60+ degree weather so no one believed that it would snow the next day. By golly, it did and it was amazing! I took many photos and will be updating my Flickr for the next day or so.

Finals were last Wednesday and Thursday I came down with a major cold. I guess it was my body's way of saying, "Take a break, slow down...". I put my long to-do list on the back burner, watched very bad tv, and ate everything I could. Today I'm feeling much better and I'm trying to get back on track. I have a week and a half off of school before the Spring Quarter begins and I have a major to-do list. On that list is: make some art, read a book, update the blog (done!), update my shop, make some more art, hang out with friends, watch a movie, write letters, etc. Just simple things that I enjoyed when I wasn't in school and kinda took for granted.

I just took a look at my transcript and whoo-hoooo I have a 4.0 GPA. That's never happened in high school or those three semesters of college in 2001. I'm so excited and proud of myself! I should buy myself plenty of Easter candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...