Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Bird & Nerd

Bird & Nerd

The kiddo's been out of school for two days thanks to pink eye. She gets this mess all the time, poor thing. For a moment I was worried that she was sicker than we thought, but she's just fine now. And I'm sure she'll be glad to go back to school tomorrow. I have to remember to work on her vocabulary words with her.

The photo above is one of the gems in a recently developed roll of film. I have been thinking about saving up for a digital SLR, but I do love me some Pentax K1000 + my toy cameras. I think I'm the only one in my photography group that still shoots with film. I shot three rolls this weekend of the girls and I'm curious as to how they turned out. This afternoon, I mailed off six rolls to get developed so hopefully I'll have some good shots to show off soon.

Here's to a slow, rambling day. I don't know what to do with myself on days like these. I'm so used to being stressed about a to-do list. It's nice to just sit back with a cup of tea...which I'm about to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...