Sunday, November 02, 2008

Day Two: NaBloPoMo

Daniel and Maz saw a little lizard in our basement a few days ago. They were unable to catch it and we figured it'd find its own way out of the house. This afternoon while I was sweeping the floor I spotted him. I stood still and searched for something to catch him with. I decided on the toy nets that came with Mazzy's Elefun game and slowly eased my way towards the critter. I easily caught him and ran upstairs to show Daniel. Then I told him to grab the camera so I can blog about this later.

There you go: I'm a blog-dork critter-catcher. I love animals and I'd never pass up a chance to hold one. Last week we visited the Atlanta Zoo and I just ooooh-ed and ahhh-ed all over the place. Petting zoos and touch tanks are my favorite!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...