Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm Thankful For:

  • My Two BFFs - My bud Amber and my hubs. I tell them both about how I felt like I embarrassed myself this week and they both understand and make me feel better. Also, both agree: if someone doesn't want to know me then it's their loss.
  • My Pretty Hair - I know, it sounds vain to be thankful for hair but earlier this year I was diagnosed with Alopecia areata possibly due to some medication I was on. I was losing so much hair and was terrified of becoming bald. Fortunately, coming off the medication helped and my hair started growing back. Now you can't really tell there was something wrong unless I point it out to you. Which I probably would if you asked.
  • Great Music! - I've been listening to Ryan Adams, Wilco, Nine Inch Nails, The Doors, Ray Lamontagne, Daft Punk, and old school Hip-Hop all week (quite the mixture of music, I know!). Pandora Radio has been amazing too! Music is food for my soul.
  • My job - Very quiet, calm, and easy. I look forward to my part-time job and I love how it's very flexible and just awesome all around. I also like how my hubs can come in and eat breakfast with me and chat for awhile. Also, it was payday yesterday. I'm very thankful for that.
  • Making Travel Plans - This year I'm spending Thanksgiving with my family up north. I haven't done that in 9 years. I'm so stoked I can't wait to buy my plane tickets but I'm going to wait another week or so, in hopes of another AirTran sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...