Monday, July 28, 2008

I've Been Published!



One of my Polaroid portraits has been selected to be in the newest issue of JPG Magazine! You can click on the image above to get a better look, it's in the upper right hand corner. I haven't received my copy of the issue yet but I hope to get it sometime this week.

I've been a big fan of JPG magazine for such a long time and I'm so honored for them to pick my photo out of so many entries! I think I announced early last fall that I wanted to have a photo published in a national magazine within a year and I do believe I met that goal. Yay yay yay!

Here's a direct link to the photo I uploaded. I was just out one day with my Polaroid camera and came across this stranger. I asked to take his picture and he said sure. I snapped, said thank you, and took off. I was much too shy to ask his name. In fact, it took about all my courage to ask him for a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...