Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cupcakes and Soup

I've been miserable and sick with a bad cold all weekend. I feel like I've wasted so much time sleeping and sneezing. Sunday I decided I had to do something worthwhile so I spent two hours in the kitchen making Roasted Garlic Soup with Parmesan Cheese. The recipe has been in my favorites for such a long time, and I considered it a challenge.

It turned out wonderfully. And unfortunately, like most of the reviews said, FARTELICIOUS, so make sure to take plenty of Beano before eating this soup.

On Monday I make plenty of cupcakes. 24 small ones for Maz's Dance class Christmas party.

And 6 King-size cupcakes just for the heck of it. I used Dark Chocolate Fudge cake mix with Classic Vanilla frosting and little blue sprinkles. They're so delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...