Saturday, October 11, 2014

This Week in the Studio No. 2

TWitS

Growing concern over wrist pain. Still painting away. Another owl, just for the heck of it. Purchasing supplies for a commissioned piece. Cleaning up the studio in time for some classes and hosting a birthday party.

TWitS

Driving north and stopping at the art store. Coupons and sales and trying to make up my mind on what size canvases to buy. Settle on the small 4x4 tiny ones. Bring the work home so I can stay up late and paint each one a pretty base color.

TWitS

Many, many episodes of Arrested Development. Adding to the suns and moons project. Smal paintings take more time that I thought. Little paintings, little details. Doggy at my feet, curious cat stalking about. Announcing another project before this current one is finished, perhaps it'll make me work faster.

What's your next project?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...