Tuesday, August 07, 2012

101 Dalmatians Kids Set

I've been working on the set for the Thomaston Upson Arts Council's Annual Summer Theatre Production. This year's play is 101 Dalmatians Kids. I really enjoy the kids production because I can be big, bright, and bubbly with my work. Yesterday I finished up the scene for Cruella DeVil's Fur Vault, a room where she keeps the puppies and her furs. You can click on the photos to enlarge them. 




The idea was to have a lot of puppies in this scene. Some kids in puppy costumes will be in front of this backdrop so I had to make sure the painted puppies were big enough to be noticed. And I couldn't make them too cute and happy since they are trapped. 

I'll post picture from another scene once I get all the props finished for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...