Tuesday, April 24, 2012

More Small Watercolor Paintings

I've been enjoying knocking out these little watercolor paintings lately. I look through vintage tattoo flash to come up with ideas, pick out a frame from my little collection, and there you go!

Heart

Heart Detail

Girl in Headdress
This one sold within days of putting in my shop. 

Detail

Girl in Headband
Just wrapped this one up yesterday. I was going to spraypaint the frame black but the little painting seemed to work well with the frame as it is. It was meant to be!

Detail

I have one more in the works. If I can get it started today, I'll post photos tomorrow.

Today we're installing a new water heater. It's a total unexpected expense, but I suppose that's what happens when you're an adult!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...