Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Yesterday's Gone

It's December! Where has the year gone?!? I can't believe it's almost 2010. I remember long, long ago thinking about the year 2000 and how it was going to be like and now it's 2010! Goodness.
I've been busy with school, family (how was your Thanksgiving? Mine was low-key and great.), friends (Amber came for a weekend & brought her pup.), commissioned projects, work, and other things. I've got sorta big news I want to share but I don't want to jinx it just yet. We'll see how this weekend goes.
I got a new laptop so that means I'll be able to blog, blog, blog like a mad woman from the comfort of my dining room table, my couch, my studio, you name it! Right now I'm listening to the Tom Petty channel of Pandora and updating my Google bookmarks. I'd like to share some recent artwork once I get the photos on this computer...

Oh hey, are you on DailyBooth? Add me! I'm here: http://www.dailybooth.com/Fawne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...