Monday, June 01, 2009

Currently

Morning, Day 1

Current book: Atonement by Ian McEwan
Current album: Ryan Adams and the Cardinals - Cold Roses
Current shame-inducing guilty pleasure: Unfortunately, Google-ing old friends' names. This tends to get me in trouble.
Current color(s): White and navy blue.
Current link: http://www.twitter.com
Current fetish: Totally obsessed with hula-hooping!
Current drink: Chai tea.
Current favorite creep: Me. I'm a big ol' Creepy McCreeperson
Current wish-list: A big bottle of Patron!
Current favorite song(s): I've been digging on some ol' school Missy Elliot lately.
Current triumph(s): Find the time to read a lot! Yay
Current celebrity crush: Ryan Adams, for a long, long time.
Current indulgence: Giving in to feeling overwhelmed.
Current slang: "And I'm like, dude, okay?"
Current excitement: Going to Kansas City soon to see my BFF!
Current mood: Restless and curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...