Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Good News, Bad News, All News

Mazzy takes a pic.

I've been anxiously awaiting word from SlowExposures and Friday afternoon I received a letter in the mail from the committee. I automatically assumed it was a Congratulations letter since they usually only send a letter if you've got in. Sadly, it was a "Sorry, we haven't chosen any of your entries" letter. I was bummed for a little bit. Oh well, y'know? I'm shrugging it off and going to keep on keeping on. That's all I can do, right?

But in good news, the photo above did get in the Horsin' Around... Exhibit at A Novel Experience in Zebulon, Georgia. The reception for the show is this Saturday and I'm looking forward to rubbing elbows with other photographers. I'm tempted to see the exhibit before Saturday but I'll do my best to stay in town.

This week I'm anxiously awaiting my copy of Issue 17 of JPG Magazine. I'm ready to see my photo in print!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...