Friday, May 16, 2008

Blogging at Work

I need some nice flats for the summer and I have my eyes on these pretty shoes from TOMS Shoes. For every pair you buy, TOMS will give a pair to a child in need. How awesome is that?

Anyway, it's been another busy week and I haven't been able to blog like I've wanted. Next week is sure to be just as busy so I'm sneaking in some blog-time at work. The school year is winding down and soon the kiddo will be sporting a wee graduation cap and gown. I'm so proud of her, she was brave and smart all during the school year and had a great time. She's a little over school nowadays, so I hope she'll be excited about the first grade in a few months.

I'm excited about this summer. I already have so many things planned! Such as: painting faces at the library, working on the set for Alice in Wonderland Jr., teaching kids at Art Camp, running a zine workshop, flying to Michigan for a week, and of course, working on photography.

My mom and sister are coming down tonight to spend the weekend at my house. Mom won tickets to tomorrow's Braves game and she bringing all her kids along. We've got a great view and I wonder if we'll catch any fly balls?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...