Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Back from Vacation


Well, it's been a few days since I posted. I've been out of town visiting with family at my dad's house. My aunt & cousin drove 12+ hours from Michigan to stay a few days. We spent most of the time drinking and playing poker and Donkey Konga.
While sitting around thinking of better things to do I suggested that we could drive 4 hours to the nearest beach and relax. Everyone agreed and off we went! We spent a few hours under the sun at Tybee Island, Georgia. It was amazingly beautiful and well worth the 4 hour drive.
Now I'm back home, catching up on internet stuff and housework. I'm still working on art for my upcoming show. It's slowgoing but I think I'll be alright in the end. Here's what I did last week:

I love the feeling I get when I peel the paper and see the proof print! I've got a little bit of work to do on these & I'll be done. Unfortunately my little pet rat got out of her cage and wandered into my studio. I noticed a few nibble bites on the Klimt block. I think I can fix it though. She also destroyed two other blocks I haven't shown, but thank goodness I already got good prints from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...