Monday, September 16, 2013

Free Art Around Town

Lately I've been dropping off little pieces of art around the town square, taking a photo, then posting to my FB page to let people know they can scoop up free art. It's been fun and so far, mostly everything has been claimed and some people have even posted photos to my FB page to let me know they appreciate the hunt. This is super fun. It's almost like graffiti (which I love) without damage to any private structures.



I've been calling the little yellow envelopes "love notes". They're made from small pieces of wood and they have two strong magnets on the back. I've enjoyed sticking them on random things around town. 


I usually drop off art on Fridays, hence the name, but this weekend I've dropped on Saturday and Sunday. Rules are meant to be broken! Even your own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...